skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
week ten
Mark and Kyler singing Christmas carols. I came home to this sight one night, it was so sweet.
Kyler bundled up in his carseat out in our Rexburg winter wonderland backyard.
Kyler can always find me no matter where I am, even when he was tiny he would turn his head towards my voice from across the room. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby Loves and Hugs
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(17)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
January
(8)
week fifteen
week fourteen
week twelve
week eleven
week ten
week nine
week eight
week seven-Thanksgiving
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(8)
About Me
Lauren Jensen
email me at l.j.photo@hotmail.com
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment