Looking good there Papa. Congrats on the little one in your arms. Now you have one of your own.
Hey I am sooo glad to finally see your little guy! He is soo adorable. I just love the picture of him yawning. It is just priceless.And Lauren you look great too!! We are so excited that you all are doing well, and that he is just soo darn cute.
Oh my gosh, he's so beautiful!! I hope everything went ok. I think he looks a lot like you, Lauren!! I hope you keep sharing! Such precious pictures!
Beautiful, beautiful, baby. So tender, so dear... congratulations!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looking good there Papa. Congrats on the little one in your arms. Now you have one of your own.
Hey I am sooo glad to finally see your little guy! He is soo adorable. I just love the picture of him yawning. It is just priceless.
And Lauren you look great too!! We are so excited that you all are doing well, and that he is just soo darn cute.
Oh my gosh, he's so beautiful!! I hope everything went ok. I think he looks a lot like you, Lauren!! I hope you keep sharing! Such precious pictures!
Beautiful, beautiful, baby. So tender, so dear... congratulations!!!
Post a Comment